Brooke's Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Trippin'

I walked to work today, thought I would enjoy this warm weather (LOL!!!). It was a normal walk for the first many steps, and then a strange thing happened.


I tripped on a stick!

Now, in all my days, I have never tripped on a stick! I tell you, I have tripped on my shoelace, and I've tripped on some weed, heck, I've even gone on a canoe trip! But I have never tripped on a stick!


I know I can, but canoe?

Now I am a pretty even tempered person, and I normally wouldn't have minded this little whoopsie, if it weren't for the fact that when I fell:



I scratched my belly!

What a downer! This mad me mad, but you want to know what made me laugh?



The stick I tripped on, was a stick of gum!!!


LOL!

What's even weirder, I ate that gum!



LOL!!!

BYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home