Brooke's Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brooke's Top Ten Tunes


A lot of people like listening to music ~ so I guess you can call me "a lot of people"! But while listening to tunes is all fine and dandy, I listen to what tunes? That is a good, and well-worded question. To answer it I've listed my ten favourite songs from 1999 to 2009 below. Yo DJ ~ check out these tunes!

She Bangs - Ricky Martin - 2000
Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer - 2001
Monkeybone Gets to Work - Anne Dudley, the Monkeybone soundtrack - 2001
Cheeseburger in Paradise - Jimmy Buffet - 1978
Free Bird - Bo Bice - Americal Idol Season 4 - Top 9 Episode - 2005
Every Day is a Winding Road - Sheryl Crow - 1996
Cornbread - The Dave Matthews Band, Live at Piedmont Park - 2007
A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds to Mars - 2005
Seasons of Love - Original Broadway Cast of Rent - 1996
Wind Beneath My Wings - RyanDan - 2007

Now that's what I call tunes!

1 Comments:

  • I knew someone would go and do that!
    I'm real steamed up Brooke. Real steeeeamed up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home